Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday

THANKFUL

Marjorie
This week my mind has been going in 10 different directions. Between CLASSES and thinking a lot about how my November project is going to come together and the holidays coming up, and I am trying to do each project within the month it is intended to keep it an actual monthly project. That is challenging in itself. This is the way I work. I think and think and think and then one morning it all comes together for me. I dream about projects and work them out in my dreams. It has always worked for me. It's like I process all the things I want to do in my brain and somehow it all comes out in the end like a smoothie or something. All the different items put together and Voila! I know that is weird, but I usually start with a 'feeling' I want to convey or a subject, and although I may not plan it out, I let it flow out using my beads. Well this morning it hit me what I should do and I hope I can make it come across in my tag. Not surprising is that today is the 2 year anniversary of my mother-in-laws passing and funny how it all came together this week, because my theme will be THANKFUL. Thankful that I had such a wonderful mother-in-law who was one of my biggest supporters. I can't tell you how many home-made things I made her that were less than flattering in my artistic learning stages and she always supported me giving me positive reinforcement. I'm THANKFUL that if it weren't for her I would never have my wonderful husband who is also one of my biggest suppporters. Without him I would be a lost soul I think. In general I simply have a wonderful family and network of people around me who are very supportive. Marjorie was a single parent in the 50's raising 3 boys and going to nursing school. She was an inspiration! She worked as a psychiatric nurse, treating the criminally insane, altzeimer patients etc., for many years and grew the most fantastic orange trees I've ever seen. I don't honestly know how she did it. I really miss her.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

So nice to hear about someone who had a wonderful relationship with their mother in law. My mother in law always loves what I do and I get high praises.

My projects kind of come together like that too. This month I am going to try to partially draw my page, just so I can keep the proportion I want.

Isn't this a fun project!

Jacquie said...

Yes this is a fun project!! I started out thinking I would use all batik for my backgrounds and now that has changed after seeing so many interesting things being done in other ways. It's just too limiting for me to do that. I find myself getting anxious to see how all my 12 tags will look at the end of the year as one final piece. I already have plans for what I want to do to pull them all together.