Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday

Ding Ding Ding Ding!

Ok, so finally the little light bulb over my head went on with a loud dinging noise too! You have been reading my ramblings and complaining about how I'm not happy about the hole of my tags being kind of rough and unfinished. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it sooner, since I taught scrapbooking for a few years and have about a bazillion of these little things in my embellishments stash. Can you say GROMMET? I have teeny ones, square ones, round ones, star ones, (ok you get the idea) in an array of colors and I've been scratching my head about this for months...Soooo Novembers piece will have the almighty grommet in it's little special place. So, I'm glad I got that out of my system and maybe next month I'll think of something entirely different... ;o) jEEEZ lOuIsE! I'm getting "oaf" (old and forgetful)

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Ha Ha..I think this is what they call the creative process! I also think its getting easier as I go along.

Jacquie said...

Yes, I agree it is getting easier as I go along as well. August I spent a lot of time thinking and planning about an entire years projects, but decided to just go easy on myself and work as the mood dictates I should go.