Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday

SePTeMbEr Progress

I love tags. They are versatile, tell mini-stories, and are fun. The hole in the top is perfect for hanging, or to make into a book, or pin up in a frame. And the hole lends itself to another design element; the actual beaded strand or ribbon that slides through it. I can bead in a circle around a space, or put a round element with a hole in that spot too. I have been taking Photos, but I think I will post them at the end of the month for the anticipation factor. (I guess that's assuming anyone wants to sneak peek at them. It has been challenging in that I kind of messed up right off the bat because I was so anxious to iron on the fabric to the tag and get it started! I should have left the fabric on the back side off, until I beaded the whole thing first, and then added the back fabric and done the edging beads. Oh well, I have a secondary plan now for that. Stay tuned! I haven't decided what I'm going to do with all 12 of my tags at the end of the year, but I have a year to think about it!! I am not a big bead embroidery person, but I am a huuuge beader of jewelry and components. Whatever I am working on within the month will most certainly become a piece of my journaling project. This is my first year with all the talented designers of this project so I feel more than a little intimidated with all their awesome work.

No comments: