Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday

Cut and Plan

Today I finally cut up all my planned pieces to get them ready for my 'bead impression' of the month. Since September is my birth month, it will be birthstone color inspired. Sapphires. I have my nieces wedding on the brain right now, so I'll fit a bit of that thought in with it as well. Since this is my first ever BJP, I am not getting too adventurous and picked out lots of batik fabrics to use as inspiration colors for my monthly thoughts. This way I have somewhat of a pattern or outline to roughly go with. I don't do a lot of bead embroidery, but decided to use a stiff felt background for behind my fabric. I like to just go with the feel and flow as I bead, so there will be no real plan. Hopefully this week I will post photos of my beginnings.

No comments: