Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday

NOT GONE

I haven't disappeared for good. Today I finally got out all my bjp stuff and plans for my tags out in open. Hopefully this week I begin to work on Nov, Dec, and Jan. Yes I said begin! Holidays just take all my focus, and then right in the middle of all the Christmas mess, I had to get my house more organized so that we could have it appraised which is a job in itself. On a very very sad note, on Jan. 11 my mom called all of us to say my brother had died suddenly. Sooo... talk about taking the wind out of any sail I had remaining, that did it. He was 'healthy' and just turned 50! It was a shocker..he apparently had a massive heart attack. No, not overweight at all...but he was a smoker..My husband and I loaded up Bella and drove the 900 or so miles with Bella in tow and had a lot of soul searching to do as we drove across country. We had been eating healthy for a while now, and I thank the lord I don't smoke. You just never never know when your day is 'gonna come. We are all just devastated. I'm sorry if I haven't commented on some of my favorite blogs, but will catch up on everything I have missed. Hope some of you missed me. The following quote rang so true this week...

_

"At the end of your life you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict, or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent....Barbara Bush

3 comments:

Tracey Leeder said...

Welcome back Jacquie. I misses you and i am so sarry to hear about the loss of your brother. Life it just not fair sometimes. May you be at peace after his loss and appreciate every day you have been given. I love the quote you posted. It is so true. Blees you and good luck getting caught up. I know you will! Hugs, Tracey

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi Jacquie
I am sorry that you lost your brother unexpectedly. The hardest thing is not being able to say goodbye and I suspect that will be the hardest thing for you to reconcile as time goes by. If you find that to be true, remember he knows your thoughts. A note to him will give you closure.

AHH the BJP..a passtime...a commitment that should bring pleasure and not stress of a deadline. Don't hurry to finish a page, just enjoy the time to meditate while you lay beautiful beads on your page.

Yes, you were missed.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your brother, must admit it made a shiver go down my spine as I am now 51 and not a healthy 51 at that!